Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm a Blogger!!!
Well, here I am joining the world of the bloggers. My older sister started blogging. Since I so enjoy reading hers, I decided I would do one also. I guess in a way I am reverting back to childhood when I wanted to do whatever big sister did! The name comes from her as well. I named her blog (Just Jenny from the Blog), and she has returned the favor for me. The name is supposed to be funny because my siblings always call me the "princess" of the family. I can't imagine why. You will have to ask them! I almost didn't use the name because I was afraid people would misunderstand and think that I indeed do view myself as a princess. Then I realized that I am. The bible study I have been doing points to the fact that we are daughters of the King, making us princesses. So the name has a double meaning. I hope that long expanation was worthwhile. My future posts will be updates on what is happening with our family as well as random thoughts or things I want to share with you all. As many of you know, since I had Ty I have gotten increasingly worse at keeping up with everyone I love on a regular basis. Hopefully this will help. Please comment often so I can hear from you too! The picture is one of Ty on our recent beach trip. There will be many more pictures to come I am sure! God bless you today!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

sister-
leave it to you to turn one of my smart comments into something meaningful. i knew there was a reason we called you the princess. glad i could return the favor on the title. it's much better than t-dog and the blog. so excited to have another blogger friend! love you and that sweet Ty (and Brian too I guess).

LiamsAuntLulu said...

Well, Tara...you are definitely ahead of me as I don't have a blog...but I do read everyone elses. I will look forward to reading all of the Petty Family Adventures, especially while I'm in Oxford.

LOVE YOU!

Laura

Jenny said...

uh huh. this coming from the original forrest family princess.