Friday, September 22, 2006

Pure Joy!!!

Well, it has been a while. Sorry for all you loyal blog readers. I know there are 2 or 3 of you. Things have been pretty exciting around our house. If you haven't heard we are expecting our second child. We are very excited! I'm suffering from the first trimester blues (nausea, indigestion, etc.), but I am so aware that it is all worth it. Ty has been such a joy lately, and everyday I am overwhelmed (with joy!) that God is giving us another gift so precious. Please pray that all will go well with this pregnancy.
Ty is at such a fun age. As I type, he is banging two plastic hangers together and fake coughing. Oh wait, now he is reading Dr Suess. He is standing pretty well on his own these days, so we can only assume that walking is right around the corner. Maybe before his first birthday anyway. His hair is getting longer and thicker, and he looks like such a little boy! I can't believe how fast it goes by.
I had to share some pictures. The one in the highchair is just from lunch today. The others are from yesterday. Mom came over, and we went to Centennial Park. He absolutely loves swinging. He gets so tickled as you can see in the picture. The other picture is of him carefully examining the mulch, as he does everything. I just wonder if he really is like his dad and he was thinking "I hope Modern Marvels has an episode on the history of mulch sometime soon. This stuff is facinating!" I hope everyone is doing great! Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him, I love him! Tell him his Aunt Jan is coming to see him very soon! Hope you feel O.K. You're on my mind...

Holly said...

What? Way to give a heads up!! Didn't have a clue! Congrats and when are you due?

Anonymous said...

Due on May 15th. There will be an 18 month span! Sorry for the blog shock!

chris anne said...

great pictures of ty--we need to join you guys at the park soon. thanks for the prayers for david's grandmother. we're so blessed to have such great friends. tell ty campbell said hi!

Jenny said...

what! you're pregnant?!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! We need to do the walk in the park more often....now that you are making me a grandmother of four!!! I need the exercise!!!