Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Been a While!

Well, it's been a while since the last time I posted an update on our family so here goes! I have been downright negligent about taking pictures since Christmas so I snapped a few fun shots of Ty. We are in an exciting time right now. We have sold our condo (praise God!) and are trying to buy a house. We went to the doctor today and baby Ansley seems to be doing great. I am 25 weeks into this pregnancy and am feeling good. Ty is as much fun as ever. He has been cracking me up for the past half-hour as you can see in the pics. He is a little ham. He is starting to try to talk a little, but he's a long way from mastering the English language! He definitely keeps us on our toes these days. One of his favorite passtimes right now is ramming his head into anything he can find repeatedly until he injures himself (which usually takes a while). Hey, I never claimed he was a genious! I just said he was adorable! I just hope he retains enough brain cells through this stage to get him through college. I guess that's all for now. We'll keep you updated on all the fun changes in our lives. Hope everyone is doing great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time Petty Family!I have been looking for TY pictures and updates for way too long. I know, get a life. TY is a little imp and he does love the camera. Cute, Cute, Cute! Glad you are well and little pink Petty is coming along. Great news about the condo and good luck on the house! Love to all.

Jenny said...

I sure do have a cute nephew! While Ty was being all cute for the camera, Micah was removing his own diaper and peeing on his carpet. What is wrong with this picture??

Blake and Steph said...

Hi Tara! Ty looks just like you! How adorable! Glad to see you guys are all doing well!!

chris anne said...

glad to see a new post. ty is a cutie, as always. hope the house hunt goes well. let me know if you ever need me to take ty while you look. i'm serious!

Anonymous said...

They say that ramming your head into things is a sign of intelligence. NO Kidding!
He is adorable!
Love You!
Celeste