Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter Weekend







Okay, so it took me almost a week to post these, but here are some pics from last weekend. It was a rather eventful one. On Friday night we drove (in the snow!) to Hermitage and had dinner with our friends the Akins at O'Charleys. That was lots of fun. Then during the wee hours of the morning we had an episode of "false labor", which certainly did not feel false at the time!


Saturday afternoon my family came over and we "grilled in". That was a blast including the indoor Easter egg hunt for my nephew Noah. Thanks to Duane by the way for helping put together Ansley's furniture. Her room is coming right along now. It was fun having myself, my sis Jenny, and my cuz Sarah all together at one time because we are all 3 pregnant. They are in the early stages though and still look like supermodels! We are so excited to be getting 3 new babies. We take seriously the commandment to be fruitful and multiply! Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of this event.


On Sunday we went to Brian's parents house and ate a wonderful lunch with his family. We got to see sweet baby Jack who will surely be outgrowing me before his first birthday. He is a handsome little man and so pleasant! Ty got to play with his cousin Malcolm in their Easter outfits (I did get pics of that). Let's just say I am thankful for Shout after the abuse he gave that outfit Sunday. It all came out! We had a full and great weekend! Hope everyone else did too! We are just waiting for Ansley and trying to get Ty well. He has a nasty cold with a smoker's cough. I bought a portable aquarium swing at a consignment sale for Ansley a couple of weeks ago and apparently Ty has deemed it his "recliner". He is lounging in it right now. Oh man, am I in for it!

4 comments:

chris anne said...

ty looks adorable in his easter outfit! glad you all had a good weekend. hope ty feels better soon.

Misty George said...

Glad you all had a great easter! We will hopefully see you Sun if your not at the hospital!

Jenny said...

thanks for hosting the fun grill in. it was great to see everybody. i love the pic of ty and brian!

Jenny said...

we want ansley pics!!!!!