Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Eve at Mom and Dad's

On Christmas Eve we always have a big dinner and open gifts with my family. It is definitely a highlight of my year. We had a great time this year. The kids are at such fun ages, and really make it so fun. As usual Mom made an AMAZING meal with everyones' favorites! Here are some pics from the night. Unfortunately, in my focus on the kiddos, I didn't get pics of all the grown ups, but Mom, Dad, Aunt Karen, and my NaNa were all there with us!
Ansley was excited about her new pony!
The Dixon boys are serious about these new uniforms!
Ty was excited about his new train track. Ansley is chillin' in her new Dora chair.
Love this picture of Sarah and Bennett!
For Disney World!!!
Sweetness
Cheese!
Little Brother and Guest! (Look, there's Houston!)
Fake Smiles!
I love to read!
What is Micah up too?
Noah waiting to open gifts :)
Jenny and Sophia

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Looks like an AWESOME time!!!

I'm LOVING the grumpy shirts!! LOL!!!

Better hide that Dora chair when Presley comes over!!! hee hee

Holly said...

Poor "guest" can't even get her name posted on your blog!!! ha ha! Great pics!