Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well

Well, our third child went to be with Jesus last week. We were very surprised and heartbroken. However, we have peace in knowing that God is in control and our child has already made it to Heaven. I have been amazed how many people have been through this horrible experience of miscarriage. It is truly painful in so many ways. It has taken a conscious decision to choose to rejoice through this and focus on the positive things in our lives. We will always love that little baby and wonder what it would have been like, but we will not let Satan use this loss against us. Please continue to pray for us as we deal with this loss. We love our family and friends so much!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Tara - I know Michael and I already told you, but we are so sorry and are praying for you guys. Like you said, it's surprising to see how many people have been affected by miscarriage once it happens to you or someone close to you. I pray God will surround you guys with peace and with understanding, caring women who you can relate to. We love you guys!

Kristin said...

Hi, this is Kristin Nichols. I have recently started attending your Sunday school class in case you don't remember me. I found your blog through Andrea's. I'm so sorry to hear this news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

chris anne said...

very well-said, tara. your faith and strength amaze me, as usual! lots of love to you and your family!!

sethnbeth said...

We love you soo much! We are definately praying for you right now. I pray that you guys would have peace and joy no matter what comes in the next few days and weeks.

LeeAnn said...

Hi Tara,
This is Meghan's sister, LeeAnn. We also experienced a miscarriage on July 1st of last year. Just tonight Chuck asked me if I ever wondered what he/she would have been like. We do, but now we have our little Salem and can't imagine life without her. We will be praying that God will turn your mourning into dancing in His perfect time. Much love to you both, LeeAnn Taylor