Friday, July 29, 2011

Ty's Preschool Graduation

As you can see, May was a very eventful time for our family! Did I mention that I also turned 30 in May. Yeah, 30. On May 15th sweet Ty graduated from preschool. This was a bittersweet day. We are so proud of Ty and how great he has done at preschool. He has had so much fun, learned a lot, and made many friendships. The graduation ceremony was especially hard because I was helping direct it! Try leading the most tear-jerking song you have ever heard while watching your firstborn stand up there and sing it. It was a precious, precious day that I will hold in my heart always. I always say it, but I cannot believe how fast he is growing. He will be heading off to Kindergarten soon. More on that to come! As you can see, he was filling a little silly after graduation! Signature Ty.

No comments: