Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New York City!!!

This past weekend Mom, Jenny, Aunt Karen, Sarah and I went to New York City!!! It was a blast. We had 3 straight days of girl time. I missed my boys a lot, but it was good to get away for a few days. We squeezed in everything we could. We went to Central Park, the Empire State building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, an awesome play called "The Drowsy Chaperone", dinner at a restaurant that overlooked the city, Rockefellar Center, a famous Deli, and more!!! We even bought some knock off Prada purses on the street. Now those of you who see me with it will know that I have not indeed started selling drugs or embezzeling from Tennessee Contractors! We got some good shopping in (all maternity for me). It was just a wonderful weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! I enjoyed getting to spend time with my family. I feel so blessed to have so much wonderful family surrounding me. A special thanks to my dear, sweet husband who rode herd on the little Turkey all weekend! I think they enjoyed each other's company. And when we got back and Ty saw me he burst into angry tears, every mother's dream! Oh well, I think he likes me again today. Hopefully no permanent damage was done. I hope everyone is doing well! Thanksgiving is next week!!! Turn up the Christmas music!!!

3 comments:

chris anne said...

what a great time. NYC is awesome. i'm so glad that you could get away like that. see you tonight!

Holly said...

Uh, 'xcuse me, why wasn't I, the 4th member of the "Most Beautiful Brunettes Club" not invited???? I am so hurt!

Anonymous said...

EEEEE!! It is definitely in my top five favorite memories.