Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ty's First Haircut

Last Wednesday, on the day before Thanksgiving, Ty got his first haircut. I had been putting it off because I didn't want him to be old enough to get a haircut, but Brian finally talked me into it! It looks adorable, although he looks like a little boy now! He hated every minute of it as you can see in the pictures. He screamed bloody murder the whole time (I tipped the lady well don't worry). The whole ordeal only took about 5 minutes and he eventually calmed down. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That face is too much!

chris anne said...

oh, poor little guy. david is about to die for me to get campbell's haircut, but i'm like you and don't want to. but eventually, the mullet will have to be cut.

Holly said...

Hilarious!!! Poor little buddy!