Saturday, December 16, 2006

Santa is a Hairy Man

Well, we made our first attempt to visit Santa today. Not surprisingly, Ty was terrified of him. All that hair on his face seemed to really freak him out. I tried sitting him in Mrs. Claus' lap next to Santa, but he screamed frantically. Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of that because my camera wasn't cooperating, but I did get some pics of my holding him next to Santa. Maybe next year (but I doubt it). I am also adding some recent pics I took of Ty in his Santa suit. One of them is on our Chrsitmas card, but I wanted to share the others too. Just to make you laugh, you should know that I had to cut a slit in the back of the hat about 1 or 2 inches long in order to get it on this child's head! Having little ones at Christmas brings out the child in your heart doesn't it? Oh yeah, could that last picture look any more like Brian Petty?!

4 comments:

chris anne said...

what a cutie. i love the santa suit! maybe next year they won't be so scared of santa.

Anonymous said...

LOVE HIM! Can't wait to see you all in January! (That comment about the hat is hilarious -- you know I know what you're talking about!!!)

So sorry to hear about your PaPa. I hope you and your family are doing O.K.

I love you! Jan

Holly said...

Bud Jr. for sure! He is too cute for words!

Jenny said...

i think i would be a little scared of THAT Santa too! Not to mention the Mrs.. The little version (Ty) is MUCH cuter!