Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mommy's Little Piggy







Well, I have been putting it off for fear of the mess, but I finally let Ty loose with a spoon by himself for the first time yesterday. We were having one of those very challenging days anyway so I decided to give him yogurt for a snack and gave him a spoon to go at it. He was pleasantly shocked at this freedom and made a total mess of course! He started out fairly clean and slowly became more of a mess. By the end he just decided to pick up the bowl and try to eat straight out of it. It was hilarious! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Now I guess I will have to keep letting him do it until he totally gets it. Lots more messes to come!

1 comment:

chris anne said...

so cute. after seeing how neatly he ate over here that day, i can't even imagine him getting that messy. i sure hope these boys get the hang of utensils soon. it is quite messy!