Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ansley's First Bath, Sassy Dress, etc.






Okay, so before you have me reported, these first bath pictures are very old and were taken before the beach. I have been having a hard time making time for blogging lately, but here is a long overdue update. Ansley is growing fast. She is very cute and even started laughing this week. She has had a milk allergy and reflux to deal with so she has had a rough first couple of months, but she is improving. We are enjoying having a little girl around. I wondered if I could ever love another one as much as I love Ty and the answer is YES! I love them both so much it hurts. Here are several photos of Ansley over the past few weeks. The ones in the dress and hat are the most recent.

2 comments:

chris anne said...

ok, so that last picture is too cute. those eyes!! she's a sweet pea!

Jenny said...

Sassy is right! You guys are in trouble with big, beautiful eyes like that on her. I can't wait to see her Saturday!