Friday, January 18, 2008

Evette Allison




Last Saturday our family lost someone very special to us. Evette Allison passed away in her sleep at the age of 33. She leaves behind a husband and 3 small children. I am so sad and can't even begin to write here the feelings I am experiencing. I've never felt a loss like this. I just wanted to post some recent pictures of her and share how amazing she was. She had a servant's heart more than anyone I know. She was always looking out for everyone else. She loved babies and always wanted to be holding one. She was so beautiful in so many ways. There will never be another Evette. She was a gift in my life, and I will miss her so much. I am thankful to God for the 20 years I got to know her and pray that He will bless Jason, Brette, Sydney, and Blake now and in the years to come. I love you Evette. I'll see you when I get there.

2 comments:

April Kay said...

Wow, Tara, there are tears in my eyes now! I'm so glad to get to see pictures finally to go with the sweet name I've been hearing so much about lately. Thank you for sharing that with us! Love you and your family.

evonne6kid said...

Tara,
Thanks so much for your sweet comments. We are all trying to gather any comments for a scrapbook for the kids. I miss her so much.
Evonne