Friday, May 23, 2008

Bad Hair and Good Times








Well, I couldn't resist adding these pictures of my kids' unbelievable bedheads. These are real hairstyles that they rolled out of bed with. I love bed head. I also wanted to add a couple pics from the dinner we had in honor or our next nephew Benjamin Douglas Robichaud. We had a great time at a Girl's Night Out with Karen to Nero's grill followed by a viewing of the movie "Baby Mama" for a few of us. We can't wait to meet sweet Ben! There also a couple of bonus pics just for fun. We leave tomorrow for Charleston so I will update when we return! Oh, and please withhold judgement for the fact that my 2 1/2 year old has a pacifier unless you have 2 children 18 months apart or you have more children than me, in which case I will accept the ridicule openly:). Oh, and you can ridicule me for the fact that Ansley is chewing on Balmex because that is admittedly disgusting!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Dude, my kid is like 6 feet tall, looks like he's 5, and still using a paci! Granted he's not quite 2 1/2, just 2 and 3 months but I am not even worried about it! I sucked my thumb until I was 10 so as long and i get the paci away before that I am good to go!! ;-)

evonne6kid said...

Well i was wondering if Ansley eats balmex for breakfast every morning or just occasionaly...But with my kids much worse things went into their mouths so it's ok. They survived and so have I, so far.

chris anne said...

love all the pictures--you know i'm a sucker for bed head! and those pictures from the shoot are great--adorable kiddos! happy late birthday to you. i wish we'd been able to eat with you that day. maybe this week.