Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best Present Ever!












Well, today is my birthday so naturally I took my children to have their pictures made. Okay, so that's not natural, but it's just how it worked out. However, I must say that the pictures were worth it. What a wonderful present to preserve these precious faces and times with these photos. Props to Portrait Innovations and to Mary Leigh for helping me manage the troops since Mom is out of town. Seriously, what would I do without Mom? Enjoy the photos, and feel free to make comments about how cute my kids are. Hey, it's my birthday I can be tacky!

2 comments:

evonne6kid said...

I love the pictures. They are so beautiful, (the children). I know it is only because I was there to help at delivery that they turned out so well.....

Tammy said...

They are too cute. And happy (late) birthday by the way.