Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Day

Okay, one last Easter post for the year! The kids were so excited that the Easter Bunny was coming and couldn't wait to see their baskets on Easter morning. They got coloring books, books, toothbrushes (Dora and Lightning McQueen okay?!), Cars (Ty), the new Veggie Tales movie (Ansley), Veggie Tales Bible (Ty), fingerpaints (Ansley), and a few other little things. The Easter Bunny tried to be practical this year. :) On Easter Day Mom and Dad went to church with us and then we all went to eat lunch at Longhorn. Ansley didn't do so well at lunch, but aside from that it was a great day. That night we visited the Ethos church and loved it. It was a great Easter. I am so thankful that Christ rose and defeated death so that we could live. We tried to really start teaching the kids (especially Ty) about the true meaning of Easter this year. We used Easter books and these things called Resurrection Eggs. I would recommend them. Okay, the Easter posts have ended at last! Here are the pics from the day!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

What a great Easter!!! It really looks like they had a blast this seasoN!!

Meghan said...

Tara! We have the same blog background! I have to admit, my sister built my blog for me (her desperate attempt to finally get me blogging) so I'm not too sure how to change mine...I'll figure it out sometime. Probably with the help of LeeAnn. :)