Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Sunshine

Right before we left the house.
"Hiding behind the trees...."
"Cheese!"
Daddy got to come!
Can't you tell how much he loves me? :)
Ansley had to try on the sunshine!
Ty had his preschool program at church on April 2nd. It was soooo cute! The kids in his class sang "Mr. Sun" and "God's Promise". The theme of the program was "God Keeps His Promises". It was centered around the story of Noah and the Ark. The kids were adorable. I was so proud of Ty. He sang and did the hand motions. He did such a great job. It always makes me want to cry when he does stuff like this because it makes me realize how big he is getting and how fast he is growing, but it also makes me so happy to see him grow and learn. He is a precious gift! I look forward to many more of these types of things with he and Ansley!

2 comments:

chris anne said...

great pictures! who was that sulky sunshine sitting next to him?!? :)

The Whitfields said...

love the pictures! my favorite is the one where they are "hiding behind a tree" because taylor and ty are the only ones remotely interested in the song...so cute!