Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ansley's First Haircut

Ansley had her first haircut today! I managed to wait 2 years, but it was time. Actually, I have been dreading it and pretty much refusing to do it. I felt a whim this week that it needed to be done and decided to act quickly. Otherwise, I may have changed my mind and would have probably waited until she was 12. Her hair had gotten long in the back, but it was a bit of a mullet(okay a lot). We just cut off the scragglies. It looks much healthier! Oh, and she was a champ. She sat there happily the entire time. Yea Ansley! Ty got a much needed haircut too and looks adorable. Here are some pics of the big event!
Before (Don't worry. She can still have pigtails.)
Um, what are we doing here?
After

4 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks SO cute!!!

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Too cute!!! I need to do the same thing..maybe after she turns two...

The Whitfields said...

love it! she looks adorable, and it really is still long! dont worry, taylor had a terrible mullet and i waited until after she was 2, maybe its a girl thing!

Tamara said...

SO CUTE!!! She looks like she did great!!!