Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

First Day of Preschool
Last Day of Preschool
Yesterday was Ty's last day of Preschool for this year. I don't think he realizes it fully yet. He loved it so much this year. I was a little worried about sending him at the beginning of the year, but I am so glad that I did. He went from 9:00 to 2:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Of course it was nice for me to be able to run errands and such with one child instead of two, but the benefits far exceeded that. He really loved being with the other kids. He has learned several memory verses and bible stories. He got to be in 2 programs which were really good for him because he has a tendency to be shy. He developed a real love for painting and crafts and learned several new songs. I am of course trying to teach him these things at home as well, but he was able to experience different people teaching him Godly principles. Harpeth Hills Preschool is amazing, and I highly recommend it. They are truly focused on what is important. He had the most precious teachers, Miss Ashley and Miss Michele, and we are sad to say goodbye to them. I am holding out hope that maybe Ansley will have them next year, but I'm sure all of the teachers are great! I am posting 2 pics from his first day of preschool and 3 from yesterday (in which he is being silly!). He has changed quite a bit in these past 9 months. I am so proud of him for doing so well with this adjustment. He will surely miss his preschool this summer, but I am excited to get to have him all to myself (for the most part :))

1 comment:

April Kay said...

Wow, he has changed!! That's crazy! He really looks like a big boy! He's sooo handsome! Aww, I wish we would be here to send Mason to HHCC preschool! I know he is going to love any kind of school! I'm so excited to experience that with him. Love ya!