Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day of Firsts

Today was a day of many firsts. Ty had his first cheese, his first black beans, and his first ice cream(daddy slipped it in on me!). He also ate off of a plate for the first time. But the big first was his first hayride (which strangely didn't have hay!). He loved the ride, especially when we stopped to watch the cows. We went to Gentry Farm again with our life group from church. Unfortunately my camera was dead when we got there, but my friend Brooke took some good pics for me. It was a really fun day even though it was rather cold. Ty endured the cold well in his bundled up state. I'll attach a cute picture from the last Gentry's Farm trip just for fun! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

chris anne said...

he's such a cutie, and i can't believe it's almost his birthday. yikes. where did the time go?

Jenny said...

so did he actually keep the food on the plate???! if so, let me know your trick.