Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Girls

On Saturday night I got to go to a sleepover with the junior girls we coach at church. We do this once a year and it is called our anniversary party. This year we surprised the girls with a dinner with their fathers in which the fathers told them a lot of things they loved about them and hoped for them. It went great and we all had a good time. God blessed the night. It was a great idea by my fellow coach Lynn Hopkins. Brian and Ty spent the night at home and came to church this morning without a glitch. Brian is such a wonderful and capable daddy. I'm so thankful for that. It's nice to get out for a night every now and then. I wanted to share this picture of the girls. They are a special group.

2 comments:

chris anne said...

wow. that's great. i'm glad you all do that.

Jenny said...

those girls are very blessed to have you for a mentor and friend.