Sunday, October 29, 2006

Trunk or Treat 2006

Well, it was a busy weekend as you see by my multiple posts, but it was all topped off with trunk or treat tonight. It was a blast. Ty was so amazed by everything. He just stared and stared. Thankfully he didn't get scared of all of the strange costumes and such. He was a honey pot (props to Nana for the costume!). I know I'm biased, but I thought he was extremely cute. You can be the judge. Brian and I were dressed as "Rock Stars" in staying with the theme that our juniors chose. It was fun to get dressed up and act goofy. Every now and then you need a reminder that you aren't a total old fogey! I hope you enjoy the pictures. The one with the little girl is Ty's friend Taylor and her mom Sara (my friend). I thought it was cute that they were staring at each other. Ty got some candy (hee hee). I wonder who will eat that??? He is just so much fun. Oh, he also took at least 7 or 8 steps in a row tonight. Big day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, I love all the pictures and Ty is the cutest little Honey Pot I have ever seen. He is always so full of joy it is wonderful to see the reflection of his parents in him. You truly are blessed with a wonderful family and child. Keep up the good work you have another little bundle of joy to care for.

Anonymous said...

I love Ty's costume! Did the pink come out of your hair? I hope you dress him up again on Tuesday night.

Anonymous said...

Cutest honeypot ever!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Loveyou!
Celeste

chris anne said...

he was totally cute last night. i'm so excited about the walking. can't wait too see it!

Jenny said...

I could just eat that honey up! Ty, not Brian. And who are you trying to fool into thinking that you don't dress like that everyday?

Jenny said...

why you holdin out on the REAL halloween pics??