Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Roll Tide Roll

There is no telling how many of you I have angered just with my title. We went to visit my sister Jenny and her family in Tuscaloosa for the first time this past weekend. They moved there a few weeks ago because Duane is now the College minister at University Church of Christ. Aside from the sweltering heat it seems like a great place to be. They are enjoying it, especially Noah who believes that "Everything is better in Tuscaloosa". I'm sure that has nothing to do with constant access to a pool and the lake! We had a great time. Ty and Ansley loved playing with their cousins. Ty got a new favorite phrase from Micah of "Oh my word". I'm so thankful for phones, email, texting, and blogs so they don't feel so far away! I took some pictures and thought I would share them.

No comments: