Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Caught Red Handed!!!
Sure, it started out with him innocently catching up on the latest issue of babytalk magazine, but Mommy goes into the kitchen for a few minutes and he goes on a rampage. I've decided I've got a bit of a rebel on my hands. He likes rap music. On Sunday nights 107.5 has "back in the day Sunday" where they play all the popular songs from when we were in high school. If we are in the car on Sunday night Brian and I like to listen to it. It's nostalgic I guess. We were on our way back from Kingston Springs. Ty had been crying, so I got in the back with him. Well the song "Come on Ride the Train" came on, taking me back to every school dance I ever attended. So I'm singing along and get to "Right about now it's about that time for me to holla, cause I wanna wolla in the back of my impala, whew!" My formerly fussy child dies laughing. So I did it again (stop judging me), and he laughed and laughed. Don't worry I sang him to sleep with praise songs to detox him!
He is really a lot of fun right now. He is trying so hard to crawl and really is a little bit, but he hasn't just taken off yet. He is also cutting a tooth right now and isn't very happy about it. So now you are updated on the wonderful world of Ty. Things are pretty normal for mommy and daddy. On Sunday we celebrated mom and dad's 30th anniversary. That was fun, but I didn't take any pictures. Tomorrow they leave for Hawaii. I'm not jealous, really. They deserve it for 30 years of love! Well, I'm signing off. Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Is that a naked baby girl I see on the front of that magazine?? Looks like you've got bigger problems than you think!!