Monday, July 03, 2006

It's Gettin' Hot in Here!
Well, sorry it has been a few days since my last post. We have been a little out of pocket this weekend. We spent some great time with both of our families celebrating Brian's birthday. I just continue to feel so blessed. As I was spending time with our families I was so overwhelmed with thankfulness that Ty will grow up with not only one but two wonderful Christian families(not that we don't all have our problems, right?!) We've been staying in Kingston Springs the past few nights because our AC is out. A high temperature of 96 degrees takes on a whole new meaning! We are home tonight, and let me just tell you that I have a whole world of respect for everyone who lived before the air conditioner was invented. I am a sissy! Oh well, it is temporary. We should be getting it fixed on Wednesday. Until then Ty will be sleeping in only a diaper and I we won't discuss what the rest of the family will be wearing! I hope everyone has a great 4th. I would add pictures of this weekend, but, being the genious that I am, I proudly arrived in Kingston Springs with my camera and charger (I usually forget one or the other), and much to my demise there was no flash card in the camera. I will attach a recent picture of Ty just for the sake of cuteness. What, I'm not biased?! Until next time!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yes, Ty is very blessed to have such a wonderful extended family, but also to have such wonderful parents! love you!