Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All of This Crawling is Wearing Him Out!
Ty was crawling back and forth over this pillow last night like it was his own little obstacle course and finally just laid down and took a rest. He is a true Petty. He can rest anywhere! We had a fun day yesterday just playing around the house. As you can see he enjoyed his first homemade playhouse (his car seat box). It's amazing how entertaining a box can be. I think I'm gonna keep it for a while! Then last night we played a little game called "Mommy Jack in the Box". He rather enjoyed that and just cackled everytime I popped out. Today we went swimming with our friends Misty and Sara and their children and a few others. It was great. Ty loves the pool. I didn't get any pictures though. Oops. I also attached a picture of Ty and his cousin Malcolm from Sunday. I'm a little behind on my blogging! We are enjoying these fun times with Ty. Brian has been working hard as always this time of year, but he always has fun wrestling and playing with Ty when he gets home. He is such a good daddy! Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Mommy Jack, wouldn't it just be "mommy in the box"???

Holly said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve the picture of Ty in the box! What a ham and a cutie pie!