Saturday, July 22, 2006

They grow up fast!!!
Well, I am really learning this lesson this week. All in one week Ty started sitting himself up from lying down, started saying "da da", moved to his big boy car seat, cut another tooth, and started crawling! He also zerberted me for the first time tonight, but I don't think there is a spot in the baby book for that one. He is so cute doing all of these things. He actually crawled into the bottom of his exersaucer today and got trapped inside. It was hilarious. I got it on video, but couldn't find the camera until it was too late. I can't believe how quickly he is changing. Last night we had a relaxing night at home. Tonight we spent time with Jenny, Duane, Noah, and Micah at Mom and Dad's house without Mom and Dad(they are in Hawaii). We had a great time. Ty enjoyed playing with his cousins. I attached some pictures, as you can see. Tomorrow he will get to see his cousin Malcolm, so he is on a roll this weekend. I feel at a loss for more words (strange, I know), but I wanted to share an exerpt from a C.S. Lewis book that is quoted in my Captivating Book:
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it careful round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in the casket-safe, dark, motionless, airless-it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable...The only place outside Heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all the dangers...of love is Hell."
Love you all!!!

2 comments:

evonne6kid said...

Next comes dating so watch out! They really do grow that fast. I am glad he had some good reading, nothing that Brian would pick out I'm sure.

Jenny said...

I don't remember giving written permission for posting nudie pics of my kids on the web :) ! Hope there are no pervs keeping up with your blog!