Monday, August 23, 2010

Ansley's 3rd Birthday Party!

I knew Ansley's birthday party could not be at my house this year because I was so pregnant and miserable! I gave her the option of Monkey's Treehouse or Pump it Up and she quickly chose "the bouncy place!" We celebrated a couple of weeks early because I was 36 weeks pregnant at this point and afraid to wait until 38 weeks, which was when both Ty and Ansley were born. We went to eat at Pie in the Sky in Franklin and then headed over to Pump it Up. We had a blast with lots of family and friends! Ansley had a slight injury and was an observer for the second half of the jumping, but she still enjoyed herself! Then there was cake which made it all better. There are a lot of pictures here, but I couldn't choose! More about my birthday girl in the next post!
Birthday Girl!
Classic Ty Face
The Adults had fun too!
My beautiful girl
Observation Time!
Hilarious attempt at a group shot!
Is Eric in timeout again?!
Baby Claire!

No comments: