Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrating Wyatt and Daniel!

I can't believe I am voluntarily posting these pictures, but here we go! My aunt Celeste (who is only 6 years older than me) and I got to go through pregnancy together this time. She was expecting her 4th little boy, Daniel and I was expecting Wyatt. They ended up being born just a few weeks apart. More on the new addition later! This was a night that we got together with our family to celebrate these new babies. We ate dinner at Cozymel's and just had a great time. All of these ladies are such a blessing in my life. I can't imagine life without them.
Cuteness!
Mom and Celeste
Jenny, Sarah, and I
The Girls Sorry, Jenny, couldn't resist.
The one who brought me into this world!
Oh my word!
Strike a pose.
Baby boys hugging!

No comments: