Monday, August 23, 2010

Wilderness in the Smokies

I'm back! I have some serious catching up to do so here we go. I am gonna try to keep these posts in order. Back in February we took a weekend trip to Gatlinburg and stayed at the indoor waterpark there. We went with Brian's sister Karen and her family so we had 4 kids under 4 years old, 2 very pregnant mommies, and 2 daddies! We had a fun time hanging out and playing in the water. I think the boys enjoyed it the most. Ansley was too cold in the water, and I was too pregnant to do waterslides or anything, but the family time was great. We also went to the Gatlinburg aquarium on our way out which was very fun. The kids absolutely love aquariums. This was our last hoora before we welcomed another newborn into the family. Here are a few pics! I didn't take many at the waterpark unfortunately because the priority was on chasing kids! :)

No comments: