Monday, August 23, 2010

Easter Morning

One last Easter post! No wonder Ansley keeps asking me when it will be Easter again! These pictures are from Easter Morning. The Easter bunny came with highlights of bike helmets(the Easter Bunny likes safety :) and hooded beach towels(which I am glad I got on consignment because I totally forgot about them for most of the summer!). They were very excited and even got to eat a ring pop before church. Easter is so fun with them at this age, but I look forward even more to when we can share the joy of what Easter is really about. We certainly talk about what Easter is really about and read books about it every year, but I pray that someday they will know Jesus as their Savior and love Him with abandonment. Then we can share Easter in its purest sense. Praise God for a risen Savior!

No comments: