Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Silent Protest
Today for lunch I was feeding Ty garden vegetables ( a scrumptious blend of peas, carrots, and spinach) and applesauce. I always try to get him to finish the vegetables first. I had given him several bites of vegetables in a row. So in silent protest he stuck out his tongue and refused to put it back in his mouth until I gave him some applesauce. Once I touched the applesauce to his tongue he gladly retrieved it. Am I gonna have my hands full or what!
In other news, today was Ty's nine month physical. He is growing well and looks good with the exception of his double ear infection(again). He is now only in the 51st percentile for weight, the 21st percentile for height(shocker), and hanging strong in the 74th percentile for head circumfrence! No wonder I can't get his clothes over his head! Dispite his large noggin and short stature he is so extremely cute! At least that is my unbiased opinion. Tomorrow we are going to take pictures. That should be fun. He is pulling up on everything he can find now (and often falling eventually), so he got a nice little bruise on his forehead today just in time for pictures. Oh well, adds character. Good night!

No comments: