Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Have Finally Learned How To Do This Thing!

After talking to my mother I found out that in order to comment on my blog you have to be a "Member". Well apparently I set up my blog rather haphazardly and didn't even look at my settings. After about 3 minutes of maintenance now I am on Central time instead of Los Angeles, I have a title section, and ANYONE CAN COMMENT! Hooray! Just thought I would let you know. I wasn't trying to start some secure blogging club. It was just pure ignorance! Till next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaa! I love this blog! It is so fantastic to be able to hear about you guys and to see Little Ty all the time. (Those big eyes!) It helps to keep from missing you so much!

Keep up the fabulous blog work! Love to you all.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

just be straight with us princess. you started out as a blog snob, but have finally decided to entertain comments from the average blogger. it's ok.