Monday, August 07, 2006

Ty's Little Playhouse
Ty had fun today crawling around the house. He is into everything! He especially likes things he shouldn't be into. I put up a gate between the living room and dining room. Whenever I go in the kitchen to do something he stands with half of his face sticking out over the gate staring at me with those big eyes as if to say "How could you imprison me this way?" Today he once again found his way into the bottom of the exersaucer, and this time I caught it on camera. He even found a cheerio under there from who knows when. Luckily, I caught it before he ingested it. He has been such a pleasure. His ear infections must be clearing up because he seems much happier. It's amazing how you think you couldn't love them any more and then everyday your love grows stronger.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love that sweet grin! Give him a kiss for me.