Monday, August 14, 2006

My Little Bookworm!
A couple of days ago I was going about my business and looked up to find my 9 month old in this position with no coaxing by me believe it or not! I got a kick out of it and thought I would share. I hope this lasts through high school! I won't hold my breath though. He is so funny how he studies everything (especially books). I wish I could get inside that little mind for a little while and see what is going on in there. He is cutting his 4th tooth and is taking it much better than he did #3. We had a great weekend and Monday. We got to spend time with a lot of friends and family this weekend. We went swimming yesterday. Ty loves the pool. Unfortunately he is very afraid of the pool noodle. When he has a bad dream it is probably of a big orange pool noodle coming at him. I'm not sure why this fear, but hopefully he will outgrow it! If not, I'm sure his cousins and friends will have fun tormenting him with it! We must have worn him out because he slept a lot today! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ah, how history repeats itself. You big nerds have already ruined him!