Monday, October 01, 2007

Ansley's First Solid Food











Ansley turned 5 months old today! Crazy! She had her first try with baby food tonight. She has been having cereal in her bottle for a month (doctor's advice) so I decided to go straight to peas. It doesn't get much messier or much healthier so why not?! She loved them! She ate almost a whole jar and of course wore a lot of that. She was so cute smiling and loving it. Ty was not too happy that Sissy had taken a seat in his highchair, but he will get used to it I'm sure. He will soon be permanently promoted to the booster seat. Here are some pics from the big event and a couple of cute after photos.

6 comments:

Holly said...

How adorable! It's amazing that a person with peas all over their face can be so cute, but babies are like that. So glad Ty is feeling better too!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

So cute, glad she liked the peas! I like the name of the other girl that commented! Not too many of us out there! Lucas has had a bad cough for about 10 days now but no fever or anything else. Last time I took him they just said Triaminic so I haven't taken him and just given. I am thinking of taking him now if it continues! Glad he is better!

Jenny said...

Tell Ansley I said she looks much better in pink than pea green :). Just kidding. She looks cute in everything. Could her eyes BE any bigger???

chris anne said...

LOVE those pictures. too cute. campbell was the same way--loved food from the beginning. glad ty is doing better.

The Whitfields said...

I love the pictures! Taylor looked them tonight and kept saying, "baby aslee...uh ohhhh!!" I don't know when I have seen a kid so excited about peas!