Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pee Peed in the Potty


I just wanted to share the exciting news that Ty has been pee peeing in the potty for a few days. Unfortunately I missed the first time. Brian was home with the kids Thursday night while I was at my Joy group and Ty sat on his training potty and pee peed. He had been sitting on it every night before his bath, but nothing was coming out. That night he actually did it. He is so proud of himself. He calls it "pot". He has done it at least once a day every day since. I can't believe my big boy is learning to use the potty, but I will be soooo happy to only have one in diapers before too long. The budget will thank him too! By the way, I just have to point out that this post is in yellow. Get it? :)

3 comments:

Misty George said...

Awesome for you! Only one is diapers is great news for you. Way to go TY!

chris anne said...

wow! way to go, ty. campbell sits on the potty all the time, but as of yet, nothing has come out. he sits there and says, "come on pee pee!" potty training boys should be so fun. glad you're gonna go through it first--you can give me the pointers!

Holly said...

Congrats! Your life may soon get a lot easier. So proud of him!