Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk or Treat 2007


























Last night was Trunk or Treat at church. This is a big deal at Harpeth Hills. I think there are at least 500 people there every year. We have a chili supper and then out to "trunk or treat". This was Ansley's first year and she was very good. Ty dressed up as a monkey, and Ansley was a banana. You will notice in the pictures that Ty has a dum dum in a lot of them. That was the only way I could get him to keep the head of the costume on. I know, what admirable parenting! The good news is that he forgot it was there after the 2nd sucker and left it on the rest of the night. Who's the sucker now? Just kidding. Ty and Ansley were a hit with their costumes and they humored me well. Ansley didn't fuss about her outfit and Ty made monkey noises for everyone. Brian and I were supposed to be dressed for the 50's to go along with our teenagers theme, but our costumes were hurting this year. We had a great time. Here are lots of pictures of the event. Scroll down to see a couple more new posts.




2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks so much for posting that pic of me and Tim- those outfits are so flattering. Just kidding- but really...if you want to borrow that sweet silk shirt, or even the tapered-leg pants, I'd be willing to give them up...for you.

The Whitfields said...

How did I miss the cutest brother sister combo at trunk or treat?!?! I love the costumes...and I love the fact that you posted Tim and Holly looking that crazy! Way to go Tara!!