Monday, October 29, 2007

Park and Birthday fun!











Last weekend we went to the Red Caboose park in Bellevue and had a good time. I wanted to post some pictures even though it was over a week ago. We went for a birthday party, but we were very late and missed most of it. We had fun playing though. Ty especially loved the playground. Also, in one of the worst moments of my life, Brian and I had a miscommmunication about who was watching Ty and we lost him for a few minutes. I think I will remember that feeling of sickness for the rest of my life when Brian walked up without him and said he thought I had him. He did find the exit of the playground, but thankfully there was a little dog right outside the entrance and Ty was following him. I am not a big fan of dogs, but I was thanking God for that one!

The next day we went over to Brian's mom and dad's to celebrate his dad and his sister Karen's birthdays. They have the same birthday which is pretty neat. We had a fish fry and enjoyed the family. I posted some pictures of this event as well. It was a great weekend. Sidenote, I believe this is Matt Petty's first appearance on my blog. Congratulations Matt! You have arrived! Expect to start receiving fan mail within the week. :)

No comments: